When you upload a phone number to our Service, we will send an SMS message or place a phone call to the phone number to verify whether the number is a live number, and that it belongs to you. We will also store those phone numbers you upload to the Service in a hashed or encrypted manner for fraud and service abuse prevention, debugging purposes.
When you use our Service, some information is automatically collected. We collect the following information for fraud and service abuse prevention, debugging purposes and to identify bots and other automatic scripts that may be attempting to gain access to our systems:
• Log Files. We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamp, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser language and your general geographic location information.
• Mobile Services. We may also collect the following non-personal information from your mobile device when you use our Service: mobile device identification number and model software version, device carrier, device language, and your geographic location.
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
• operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
• Provide and deliver products and services you request.
We may create anonymized data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our products and services and improve user experience. We reserve the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and to disclose anonymized data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy:
• with your consent;
• with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
• in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
If you are a non-U.S. user of the Site, by visiting the Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such transfer.
RingCaptcha is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while RingCaptcha uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, RingCaptcha cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Policy is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our widget and/or Service. Continued use of our widget or Service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.